Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Momento

The first materials I came up with:
 
 
Final results:
 


 
Three materials: Burnt balsa wood, green glitter paint, and purple glitter paint.
 
My memory was when I was just recently at a music festival last March called Aura, located in Live Oak, in the Suannee campgrounds. The overall experience was amazing as I met new and interesting people in such a beautiful environment while listening to fantastic music at the same time. I will never forget the memories of dancing my heart out at the near front of the performance stage, with the glowing purple and green laser beam lights shining on mine and everybody's faces. I could smell the campfire scent throughout the whole time I was there at Aura. The burnt wood represent the campfires, and the glitter paints represent the intense laser beam lights that I will never forget.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment